Thursday, February 12, 2009

COOKIE PICK UP!

The Girl Scout cookies for both troops have arrived and are currently in my house waiting for me to sort them.
1. Given that I am sorting cookie orders for two troops (26 girls) I ask that IF you can wait until Friday or the weekend to pick up your order that you do that. Thank you.
2. NO money is due when you come to pick up your cookies.

That being said -
You can come pick up your daughters cookie order:
Friday before 12 and then again between 3 &6, Saturday between 3 and 5 and most/all of Sunday.

**In order to ensure that I am home please do let me know, in general, when you are planning on coming. **
Please contact me via email ASAP to let me know IF you are one of those moms who NEEDS to pick up cookies from me tonight and I will sort your order TODAY as a priority.

Please feel free to contact me if you need to make an alternative plan for pick up,
Shawn
508-872-8753

No comments: