Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cookie Payment Info!

The cookies that your daughter sold on the large order (initial order) sheet are at my house already. Please see the post below -- regarding the pick up schedule for said cookies.

Keep in mind -
a) NO money is due when you pick up the boxes of cookies from me.

b) Payment for the cookies must be given to Pam, Susan or myself no later than Monday March 30th.
FYI - we have a meeting on March 23rd, that might be a good day to think about bringing payment for the cookies.

c) Payment to the Troop MUST be:
ONE single check from your account (or a money order), made out to
GSEM Troop 72082
for the grand total of boxes sold.
For example, 53 boxes sold, means 53 x $4 = $212

*** Please do not give us personal checks from your customers **

I realize that this whole process can seem very daunting and confusing, please feel free to contact me with ANY questions.


Sincerely,
Shawn
the "Cookie Mom" for Troop 2082

No comments: