Tuesday, March 2, 2010

GLOBETROTTERS UPDATE - Event Confirmed for March 28

IMPORTANT CHANGES - PLEASE READ

FINAL COUNT for Globe Trotters on Sunday, March 28 is below.
There are 25 people and 8 Brownies from our Troop.


To allow for the extra people -- we moved out seats.
***WE ARE SITTING CLOSER.
TROOP is NOW in Loge 9 - rows 16-17-18-19.
WE WERE in Loge 20, rows 23 & 24.

Each ticket is $18.50, and I'm sorry Disney doesn't charge a service fee but the Globetrotters charge a group service fee -- so it comes out to
***$18.75 for each ticket.

I am paying with my personal credit card today for the Harlem Globetrotters tickets.
(Please pay me cash or a check (made out to me not the Troop) at either the Bowling event on Saturday or at our Monday, March 8th meeting.)

This is whom is confirmed:
Erin - 4 tickets - 1 patch
Tovah - 4 tickets - 1 patch
Talia - 2 tickets - 1 patch
Becky - 4 tickets - 1 patch
Sarah - 2 tickets - 1 patch
Jessica - 4 tickets - 1 patch
Sasha - 2 tickets - 1 patch
Alyssa - 3 tickets - 1 patch


Tickets are be mailed to me and I anticipate distributing at the March 22 meeting.
*****

- E-mail me with any questions
Thanks
-- Susan

No comments: