Monday, March 30, 2009

Wednesday is Deadline to Sign up for Big Apple Circus

I heard from another Framingham troop that they have some Scouts interested in the Circus. HOWEVER, I need a minimum of 15 to order the tickets.

Please let me know NO LATER than Wednesday, April 1, if your daughter and family would like to attend and how many tickets.

Details are below:

On Friday, April 17 at the 6:30 p.m. Big Apple Circus show (this is the start of school vacation week), Brownies and their family members can get a discount ticket to the Circus at just $14 ($28 off the Mezzanine ticket price.)
THIS IS AN OPTIONAL EVENT FOR Brownies in Troop 2082.
A minimum of 15 tickets must be ordered to qualify for the $14 rate, so like the ballet event, I have opened this event up to other Framingham Girl Scouts.
***The Big Apple Circus also is offering a special Scout Meal/Patch(a minimum of 10 meals must be ordered at least by April 6 to qualify.) Cost is $7.50 per Scout (sibling) Adults do not qualify. Price includes a participation patch for the back of the vest, a hot dog, popcorn, and a juice pack. * Please e-mail me spetroni@rcn.com if your daughter and family would like to attend. I need to know how many tickets total and if you are interested in the meal/patch add-on.
For the best seats, tickets should be ordered ASAP, so I'd like to close registration by April 1st, if not sooner.
E-mail me with any questions.
---Tri-leader Susan Petroni

No comments: